Infinity Kappa 6929I 2-WAY 6-INCH X 9-INCH Car Speaker - Pair
- 330W Max
- Woven glass fiber cone woofer
- Plus One woofer cones This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size.
- Edge driven MMD dome tweeter
- The Kappa 692. 9i 6-Inchx9-Inch speakers feature light, but stiff woven glass-fiber woofer cones that won't flex or distort.
- Direct connect computer-optimized, voice-matched outboard passive crossover
- 6" x 9" Kappa Series 2-way Speakers
The Kappa 692. 9i 6"" x9"" speakers feature light, but stiff woven glass-fiber woofer cones that won't flex or distort. The Plus One design offers a bigger surface area for improved low-frequency output and efficiency, while longer voice coils generate tighter, snappier bass. The dome tweeters pivot, allowing you to adjust them for better stereo imaging. Infinity utilizes the same Metal Matrix Diaphragm tweeter found in numerous of their popular home speakers, so you'll hear the music the way it was recorded with minimal coloration or distortion. Pre-wired crossovers eliminate a time-consuming step in your installation, and terminals in the finish of the crossover wires screw straight for the speakers, leaving no chance for incorrect wiring. Large magnets preserve the woofers operating cooler by placing a lot more steel close to the voice coils to act as a heat sink. The computer-optimized outboard crossover networks employ audiophile-grade components to separate highs and lows, so that the woofer and tweeter work together perfectly.
2018 Copyright © Car Speakers